Candle Care | FAQs
We all love a few good candles in our lives! Vibe Candle Co. wants to make sure you get the best experience and vibe with your candles, so we've included some care and safety information for you!
- Before each burn, always trim you candles to 1/4 inch.
- For the initial lighting allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
- For subsequent turnings, we recommend a maximum of a 3 to 4 hour burn.
- Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Keep candles out of the reach of small children and pets.
- Make sure a candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.
- Burn candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- Keep the candle away from flammable surfaces and objects.
- Vibe Candle Co. will not be responsible for misuse or irresponsible candle care
- What size room should my candle fill up? So this is a great question! For the size candle you received from us, it will nicely fill up a room such as a bedroom, bathroom and office.
- How long does my candle last? Listen, these candles are like yourself, they get better with time. There is no expiration on your candle. Keep it covered and store it in a cool, dry place to keep the endurance.
- So, how long does my candle burn for? Testing shows that our 8oz candle will burn for at least 20 consecutive hours. They will actually last longer if you follow the care instructions.
- I want to send candles as a gift, can you help me out? We got you! Leave us a note during your checkout, and we will leave out the receipt.
- Can the jar be repurposed? It sure can! When there is a 1/4" of wax left, you can place the jar in the oven at a very low temp, pour out remainder of the wax and wash out with dish soap and water. Use your jar for pens, plants or makeup brushes.